The IMA Group’s Certifications
For years, IMA Group has shown a strong commitment to ensuring world-class quality, so that the Group is consistently able to provide the best possible assistance and support to its customers.
ISO 9001 (v 2015)• Scope : IMA EIG - Development and implementation of 24/7 travel assistance services, travel assistance and health assistance for the customers of our shareholders and clients.
• First certification date :2008 for Montreuil activities, 2014 for travel and travel assistance. In 2019, incorporation of the Wellness (Niort) and Rouen-based business activities into the scope of certification.
NF-399 mark - Interoperability of emergency services• Scope : MCS, version M35, Category J
• First certification date : 2016
ISO 9001 (v 2015)• Périmètre : Customer relations services on behalf of third parties
• First certification date : 2008
QUALIOPI• Scope : Training actions
• First certification date : 2020
APSAD certified for residential remote surveillance services (Standard I31 Type P5)• Scope : Remote surveillance
Remote imaging processing at the site in Nantes (Loire-Atlantique) and Beaucouzé (Maine-et-Loire)
• First certification date : 2001
ISO 9001 (v 2015)• Scope : Management of phone calls and travel, roadside, and medical services as well as in-home assistance services after hospitalisation or due to confinement to bed.
Front-Office claims management.
• First certification date : 2012
In 2021, incorporation of Front-Office claims management into the certification scope.
ISO 9001 (v 2015)• Scope : 24/7/365 medical and technical assistance services for individuals, vehicles and homes
• First certification date : 2011